Will has lectured internationally at universities, law schools, and public forums about his work. Speaking engagements have included Yale Law School, the University of Canterbury, the New York City Bar Association, the House of Democracy and Human Rights in Berlin, and many others.
He has guest lectured for university courses on non-fiction writing (Johns Hopkins), constitutional law (University of Denver Sturm College of Law), and national security (Georgetown University).
He is available to speak on a range of topics dealing with social movements, “terrorism,” and civil liberties.
Prior lectures have included:
- “The War on Terrorism and the First Amendment”
- “Hacking, Leaking, and Investigative Journalism in the Age of Secrecy”
- “Behind Closed Doors: Ag-Gag Bills, Farm Animals, Food Safety, and the First Amendment”
- “State Repression: Past and Present, From the Green Scare to the Continued War on the Black Liberation Movement”
- “Manufacturing Terrorism: The FBI’s Surveillance, Harassment, and Production of Domestic Terrorists”
Will is also scheduling events with Jake Conroy of the SHAC 7. On their “From Activist to Terrorist” tour last year, Jake spoke about his personal experiences being sent to prison as a animal rights terrorist, and Will spoke about the broader political climate and how this all happened. Tour stops included Duke, Oberlin, and the University of Oregon, and they have gotten some great response. Check it out and see for yourself!
To schedule a speaking event,
please email Will directly: email@example.com.