I’m really looking forward to this (and not just because it’s snowing out here in Michigan!):
Come out for the FREE presentation and Q&A on “Big Ag’s Dirty Secrets: What ‘Ag-Gag’ Laws Are Trying to Hide from Consumers and Activists”
Come learn about:
– A look at the secretive corporate front groups that have pushed “ag-gag” laws around the country.
– Firsthand insight from a plaintiff in the first legal challenge to “ag-gag,” and how it was ruled unconstitutional.
– New ways of uncovering factory farm abuses through drones and aerial photography.
“A fascinating book that helps shed some light on how counter-terrorism efforts have eroded constitutional rights and continue to threaten democracy in America.”
— Bill of Rights Defense Committee
“A powerful exposé of how civil liberties are being threatened, how big corporations put young activists behind bars.”— Treehugger
Come Early from 5-7!
– Meet & Greet / Book Signing with Will Potter
– Dinner from our Food Vendors
– Seats are limited and on a first come first serve basis